SeeEverything Partner Agreement
Last updated: 16 October 2017
If you are agreeing to this Partner Agreement not as an individual but on behalf of your company, organisation, firm, partnership or other corporate entity, then you agree and acknowledge that you are binding such entity to this Partner Agreement, and that you are fully authorised to do so.
SeeEverything may update or modify this Partner Agreement from time to time in its sole discretion. All updates and modifications to this Partner Agreement will be published on SeeEverything’s website, and notice of relevant material updates and modifications to this Partner Agreement will be communicated to you via email, at the email address on record.
Prior to being accepted to the Program, you must:
- Fill out a Partner Application Form
(together, the Partnership Prerequisites).
SeeEverything will determine whether you are accepted to the Program once the Partnership Prerequisites above have been completed. SeeEverything reserves the right to accept or decline any organisation or individual as a SeeEverything Partner regardless of whether the Partnership Prerequisites have been met, for example if SeeEverything determines that you are likely to be unable to meet the Ongoing Requirements set out below.
Once you have been accepted to, and as long as you remain part of, the Program, you will receive access to the applicable benefits of the Program, as modified or updated by SeeEverything from time to time, at the specified status level, including access to Partner-only information and support
To maintain status as a SeeEverything Partner, you agree to:
- Actively promote SeeEverything to existing and potential clients consistent with your professional and ethical obligations
- Promote SeeEverything on your website (if you have one) by maintaining an active hyperlink to www.SeeEverything.com and adhering to the SeeEverything Brand Guidelines, including not using the SeeEverything name or logo anywhere in your company/partner-programs/partnership name, registered business name, product name, service offering, URL, or any social media accounts
- Otherwise act in good faith in the offering and use of SeeEverything
- Act in a professional manner to a standard reasonably expected for a provider of services that you provide
Duration of the Partner Agreement
This Partner Agreement is effective immediately upon you being accepted into the Program by SeeEverything, and remains in force until:
- Superseded by SeeEverything at any time effective upon the online publication of updated or modified terms – notice of relevant material updates and modifications to this Agreement will be communicated to you via email, at the email address on record
- This Partner Agreement is terminated by either party for any reason by providing one month’s notice in writing to the other party
- This Partner Agreement is terminated by either party, with immediate effect upon written notice being provided to the other party, for that other party’s material breach of any of the terms of this Partner Agreement
If this Partner Agreement is terminated for any reason, you will no longer be able to participate in, or receive the benefits of, the Program.
Relationship of Parties
No agency, partnership, joint venture or employment is created between SeeEverything and you as a result of this Partner Agreement. You are not authorised to create any obligation, express or implied, on behalf of SeeEverything.
You agree to indemnify SeeEverything against any and all claims, costs, damages and/or loss that SeeEverything may sustain or incur, as a result of any claim by a third party, including your clients and any SeeEverything users, arising from: (a) your acts or omissions including, but not limited to, your provision of professional services, implementation support, or other products or services, (b) your breach of this Partner Agreement.